Sign Up To Keep Up To Date on CCM Concerts in the Philippines!

Keep Up To Date on Pinoy CCM Events
Name
Email

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Friday night TobyMac show moved to T-U Center

TobyMac’s Winter Jam, a Christian concert scheduled for Friday evening at Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena, has been relocated to the

Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts.

The show, which features tobyMac, Family Force 5, Relient K and B. Reith, will still be at 7 p.m. Friday. Tickets are $26.

Tickets for the arena show must be exchanged for tickets to the T-U Center show. Tickets can be exchanged at the arena box office until 2 p.m.

Friday. After that, they must be exchanged at the Times-Union Center. The arena box office is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday and 10 a.m. to

2 p.m. Friday.

Refunds are also available at the point of purchase. Tickets purchased at the arena or T-U Center box office can be refunded at the arena with

the original credit card and photo ID. For information on refunds on tickets purchased through Ticketmaster, call (904) 353-3309.

Chrisian Music News Source

1 comment:

rachelle claire said...

Hey friend...I just got your comment from last month on my tobymac post...I rarely ever check this email addy. You can email me at rdavis89@gmail.com.
This blog is a good idea...I'll add you to my Google Reader on my other google account. I'm going to the Dallas show on Dec. 14...it's the last show and it's going to rock!